Regular price $539.95
Free Shipping and No-Hassle Returns
Backed by Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee
High Definition: Look for extremely vivid color, life-like clarity, and higher overall performance thanks to the calcium-fluoride lenses. Another added advantage of these non-lead-based lenses is that they’re lighter in weight.
Visual Acuity: The BAK4 prisms deliver perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
Rugged Design: Not only are these binoculars lightweight and easy to transport but they can withstand the elements - 100% Waterproof and Fogproof.
Central Focus Dial: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use (even with gloved hands), giving you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Phase-Corrected BAK4 Roof Prisms
- Calcium-Fluoride Glass Lens Elements
- Twilight Max HD Lens Coating System
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Open-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Large Center Focusing Wheel
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecup
- Actual Magnification: 10 x
- Objective Clear Aperture: 32 mm
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd): 315'
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m): 105 m
- Angular Field of View (degrees): N/A
- Twilight Factor
- Weight: 17.0 oz.
- Weight: 482 g
- Length: 4.8"
- Length: 121 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3.2 mm
- Eye Relief (mm): N/A
- Close Focus Distance: 6'
- Close Focus Distance: 2 m
- Item Weight: 2.3 pounds.
- Billable Weight : 3 pounds.
- Dimensions: 6.375" (W) x 3.25" (H) x 7.75" (D)